Friday, September 2, 2011
32nd Birthday and Bucket List
Today is my 32nd birthday. I'm blown away by the wonderful family and friends God has given me. I'm so thankful for you all! While lying in bed getting ready to get up this morning, I thought of making a bucket list. I'm sure I'll update this as I think of more things but here goes!
1. Visit Rome and surrounding areas.
2. Study under a master herbalist.
3. Drive around aimlessly for a week taking pictures of all I see.
4. Getting a professional massage.
5. Work in a soup kitchen.
6. Paint a masterpiece with my feet.
7. See the Statue of Liberty up close.
8. Inspire someone to love the Lord and be their best for Him.
9. Owning a house out in the country.
10. Write and publish a book.
11. Experience a romantic sunset.
12. Plant a tree in a location other than my home.
13. Learn Thai Chi Chuan.
14. Go on a wildflower/wild plant identification hike.
15. Help someone recover from their health issues.