Search This Blog

Monday, April 20, 2009

Joshua's First Diaper Sewn by Mommy



Ok so I have a few things to learn. I precut the shirt which was bad. The Hulk was supposed to go on the back instead of the front but I did not have enough material to do that with the way I cut the t-shirt. By the way, I'm using t-shirts (100% cotton) to make these pocket diapers. I still have to top-stitch around it and make inserts to put in the pocket (for absorbency) but here's what I have so far. I know not at all perfect, but it is my first one and I usually suck at sewing. lol. Enjoy!

Oh yes, the pattern I'm using is Rita's Rump. Just google it and you'll find it very quickly. I also do not have the insert in it yet.

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Too cute! You did a great job!
Hugs,

Amanda Kaake said...

Thanks mom! From an amazing sewer like you, that means a lot!!!