Above is my sweet Lyshie having some of her mums cookie.
I have found a few recipes that I meshed together into this cookie recipe. Be forewarned, this is not a sweet cookie recipe. Please adjust accordingly if you want a sweet cookie.
3 cups almond flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 tablespoons ginger
1/4 cup oil
1/4 cup molasses
1/2 cup maple syrup
1 tablespoon fresh lemon zest
1. In large owl combine flour, salt, soda and ginger.
2. In medium bowl combine oil, molasses, maple syrup and lemon zest.
3. Mix wet ingredients into dry.
4. Refrigerate dough for 1/2 - 1 hour.
5. Scoop 1 tablespoon of dough onto parchment lined baking sheet.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 7-10 minutes or until tops start to crack.
7. Cool and serve.