Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Beautiful Hutch!

My mother-in-law recently got married and said there were several things she wouldn't be able to take with her. We had already decided Matt was going to build a hutch just like hers for our kitchen - someday. Well, my mil asked us if we'd like to have it. We offered to pay but she thought the idea of that was ridiculous. We ended up getting the hutch of our dreams this past weekend and were actually able to transport it in our van. Here are some pix. A gorgeous tuscan pix my mom gave me to use will go over the small table by the hutch. Talk about perfect! We desperately needed the room since we actually lost cupboard space when we moved into this house. This has helped tremendously. Thanks Shannon! Oh yes and by the way, the rest of my teapots/pitchers are sitting at the church waiting to find their new home;)


No comments: