Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Creation Paleo Diet?



Ok I know what you're thinking, "that just sounds silly!"  Yeah it does doesn't it?  I was on a health board I visit quite often and we were discussing the Paleo diet.  I've been eating mostly that way for awhile now with a few slip-ups.  I did however wonder why they didn't allow beans or dairy.  Well, it turns out that they believe that cavemen 100,000 years ago didn't eat beans or dairy.  Being a creationist and believing the world is only 6,000 or so years old, that changes things.  People in biblical times did eat dairy and beans.  So, here's my new version of Paleo.  Think I'm crazy?  That's ok, at least I still get to eat beans and cheese. Yeah for Mexican Food!

In case you don't know what a Paleo diet is, here's a link for you :)

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/#axzz1sKJ5iArV

7 comments:

kaney said...

It's no wonder that confusion reigns when it comes to the worth and reliability of low-carb diets after all the conflicting studies and confusing interpretation of the information.

intrakid supplement

jowdjbrown said...

GoPerformance and Fitness is a 24-hour access performance based club. For those interested in Personal Training, we offer Personalized and Group Training with an emphasis in St rength and Conditioning. In addition to 24-Hr Membership and Personal Training services, we are unique in the fact that we are also an official CrossFit affiliate.GoPerformance Nashville

Richard C. Lambert said...

GoPerformance and Fitness is a 24-hour access performance based club. For those interested in Personal Training3 Week Diet reviews

glucosesmall7 said...

Try to force your family to eat diet food.
Diabetes Destroyer pdf

John Garry said...

The Paleo Diet is first made my mexican boy.
Fat Diminisher pdf

Robert F. Crocker said...

Really great post. I simply unearthed your site and needed to say that I have truly appreciated perusing your blog entries. Touche Spa Pune

Marielle Smith said...

Thanks for sharing this article about Paleo diet. I've always been an advocate for healthy living and I always recommend Paleo diet and master cleanse recipe to my friends.