Search This Blog

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Alternative Cancer Treatments


Being faced with possibly having cancerous cysts on my thyroid...this has caused me to look up a few things.  I remember a very long time ago I had read something where a specific alternative practitioner thought that cancer was brought on by bad, stagnant blood.  This got me thinking about lymphaszing and taking my chlorophyl again.  Of course that alone would not be a treatment.  Below is information I have found and I hope it's helpful for others that are dealing with cancer or precancerous problems.  If you or someone you know has used these methods, please let me know.  I have no personal experience with these.  Just hoping this can help someone along the way.

Thermotherapy- a method used to heat cancer cells killing them in this way.

Traditional Herbal Blood Tonic - This is a tonic used to purify the blood and thus eliminating cancer.

Oxygen, Ozone and Hydrogen Peroxide Treatment - said to heal cancer naturally.

The guy below is pretty boring but this (to me) is interesting information.


Romans 8:38-39

38For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers,
 39nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

9 comments:

Jamie said...

I hope I never need the info, but it is very interesting!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't need the information, Mandi.
I shall be on my knees for you.

I will also pray for wisdom for the best route for your health care -- whatever the problem is.
Oh I pray that you'll have long and healthy life, my sister, my heart!

Mandi....
you are so loved.

Beth

Anonymous said...

I also found another interesting site which does indicate what types of natural treatments to avoid:

http://www.cqs.com/cancertherapy.htm

Anonymous said...

I am not sure about the Thermotherapy because it has been tried only (seemingly) on isolated cells, not humans. I remember reading that heat actually stimulates growth, which makes sense because heating anything makes molecules move faster. Also, I wonder what the planned mechanism for heating the human body is. This, in itself, depending on what it is, may be carcinogenic. A good example would be a exposure to UV rays and such.

Amanda Kaake said...

Thanks for the info. Yes, I agree with that link you wrote. I think fasting is horrible for a person with cancer! You have to build the body.

I'll check more into the thermotherapy.

first aid kits said...

It is a nice one for sharing this type of article.

Connie Strasheim (aka Killabugger) said...

Hi Mandi,

I have heard good things about oxygen and ozone, but by themselves, I would guess they probably aren't sufficient for treating cancer.

An integrative treatment approach, which includes a healthy diet and anti-cancer treatments, along with immune-boosting supplements and treatments that heal all aspects of the body, tends to be the best approach for most people.

I don't know about the effectiveness of the other therapies you mention.

Also, in general, cancer is caused by many things, and especially environmental toxicity. Today, more than ever before, it's important that we avoid and get rid of toxins in our bodies, as much as possible.

Wishing you all the best in your healing journey!

Thanks,

Connie Strasheim
Author
www.cancerbooksource.com
www.insightsintolyme.com
www.healingchronicillness.org

Emma said...

I am not sure about any of these listed treatments as the one that I am aware is suggested for is chemo therapy. I have searched about this therapy and felling so worried to know that it has several negative effects like hair fall, fever etc. I will try to learn about these alternative treatments too.
Personalized Cancer Therapy

Rafael F. Markham said...

I wonder why other professionals don’t notice your website much m glad I found this.
soppen agaricus blazei murill