Search This Blog

Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 in a Nutshell

Here is a glimpse of our live in 2010.

Joshua turned 1 year old!



Jon started homeschooling as well as homeschool soccer!



Lyshie joined American Heritage Girls and finished off the first Olive Branch Book Club with also included a tea party afterwards.



Matt started his bread making bonanza.



I have had the best garden yet!  I also got a vehicle which was very exciting!  My health also improved drastically from last year.  Huge blessing in itself!  I successfully made yogurt cheese for the first time as well as some lacto fermented salsa and a wild years sourdough culture.



Thanks to Sarah Harmer, we found the best pizza place around!  We were also told that Colony Meats was the best meat market by some co-workers of Matt's.  Boy they were right!  When you're a  family that loves good food; yes these things are significant!



Best of all, God has given us another year to live and love each other.  I can't begin to say how much my family means to me.  If God sees fit to give me another year with my family, we will again be amazingly blessed!  



~ So long 2010, welcome 2011~

No comments: