Search This Blog

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!



Another Thanksgiving here and quickly gone tomorrow. What are you thankful for today? At the very least, here is my list.

My amazing children whom I love and who love me.
For a husband who is my best friend.
For a free country where I have the privilege to vote.
For this roof over our head; our sanctuary.
For a second vehicle (and the first one too).
For working hot water and appliances.
For amazing friends who never fail to lift me up when I am down. Who truly understand me and who love me.
For extended family.
For the ability to school my children at home.
For the wisdom of my dear friend Sheryl and others along the way.
For parents who raised me in love, doing the best they knew how.
For plenty of clothing for myself and my family.
For a God who loved me so much He sent His Son to die for me! To Him I owe everything!

May you be blessed this year not only on Thanksgiving Day but every day to follow.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

That is a great list! You are very blessed indeed!