Search This Blog

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Real Superheros - God's Angels!


I grew up loving comic books - I still do love them. My brother Jason is the one that got me hooked. Every time I hear another comic book hero movie is coming out, Matt and I try to go see it if possible in theatre. It's just something I love. Well, my kids follow that love of mine and sometimes, I wonder if it's a bad thing. In fact, I have a feeling it is. They can easily quote parts of the super hero movies, sing the songs that is on the movie, etc...

One day while visiting the local Family Video, I found a movie called Angel Wars. I thought, "well, we'll give it a shot". I was blown away. I love the animation of these kids movies as well as the message. In these action packed animated movies, God's angels fight against satan's demons for human souls. I think the movies were made VERY well. Check out the below link for a clip. To find out more. visit http://www.angelwars.com/

It is nice to know that while watching these more often than some of the other kids movies, my kids will be playing out battles fighting for the salvation of human souls. :) Oh yes and one more thing, all the background music is sung by Christian artists. My kids know most of the music and are able to sing with it.


No comments: