Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Springtime in Michigan

Here is what spring looks like here in Michigan at our home. There's so much more but the sun is not out and the ground is very wet. I'll take more pictures later. Click on the pictures below to see a higher resolution and bigger picture.

Chives and mints I divided. There's one space like this on both sides of our back deck. Given time, it will be huge and lovely:)


What a beautiful tree blossom. Matt planted this one just last year!


This is the third year I've had this lilac bush and the first year it's had buds on it. I'm so super excited! Lilacs are my favorite flower!


Here are shoots from a peony I transplanted from our homeschool plant exchange last year. I'm so super excited!!! I didn't think it was going to survive. Just look at it now!


The first birds nest for the year. They tried making this nest in my wreath that is hanging on my front door. I don't think so!

No comments: