Search This Blog

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Homeschooling Works Convention and Hotel

What a fun day! Today started out with Joshua, Matthew and I gathering up our suitcases and heading out the door.


We started out getting some breakfast - but alas, were given the wrong food. I think we're a magnet for that. Back to get the right breakfast.



"On the road again"...can't you just hear that song playing?


Matt counted down the last couple minutes as we got ready to pull in the parking lot. I always get so excited this time of year!


Next, on to some fun shopping!



Last but not least, we stayed in a wonderful hotel! In fact, that's where I am right now as I sit here typing this.


I have no idea what tomorrow will bring but I know that for today, it has been great! It's so nice to be able to get away - even if it is only once per year. What a huge blessing!

No comments: