Search This Blog

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Treating Others ....


It's so sad that it's taken me so long to realize this. That said, i'm so grateful this has been shown to me. What a difference it truly makes. Even as a young girl, I didn't become what I should have but what people thought of me. How many times does that happen? People judge harshly and then in the end, the person being judged just becomes what they were told they were all along.

Instead of judging (I did it unknowingly for a time, then when I came to the realization of it, talk about horrified!), see others through the eyes of Christ. Beloved, valuable, royalty - sons and daughters of Christ. How does God treat us? I know so often for me he's so very gentle - bringing me back where I need to be. Why are we so quick to jump on each other - especially those in our families or the body of Christ?

My goal for myself and for you this year is that we all see each other through Christ's eyes. Yes we all have room for improvement but it's God who can make that change come around. Not us making others feel guilty and of less worth.

You are beautiful.
You are loved.
You are respected.
You are strong!
You are simply you and that is more thank ok!

No comments: