Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

You are good, Oh Lord.


I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine.
~Song of Solomon 6:3


Train up a child in the way he should go and even when he is old, he will not depart from it.
~Proverbs 22:6


Behold, children are a gift of the Lord, the fruit of the womb is a reward.
~Proverbs 127:3
How many times do I ignore the Lord's leading in my life? How many times do I choose to not make Him priority? How many times have I chosen to not even talk to him except at meal time? Men would say that education, great jobs, many friends, and stuff matters. The only thing worth anything at all is a personal relationship with Christ. How I need to keep myself in check with this so that I may correctly convey this to my children. Not just in words but in action. Oh Lord, may you lead my life and may I make it pleasing to you.

The More I Seek You:
The more i seek you
The more I find you
The more I find you
The more I love you

Chorus: I want to sit at your feet
drink from the cup in your hand
lay back against you and breathe
feel your heartbeat
this love is deep
it's more than I can stand
I melt in your peace
it's overwhelming

The more I seek you
The more I find you
The more I find you
The more I love you

Chorus 2x

No comments: