Search This Blog

Sunday, October 11, 2009

$5 deals at the Family Christian Store





Becoming a perks member at the FAmily CHristian Store is completely free. The more you spend, the more punches you get on a card. Once it's filled up, you get a discount card for the store. HOwever, that is not the only "perk". They offer many $5 items per 4-6 week period. Since Christmas is quickly approaching, I'd recommend you looking there for some great deals. It's not often you can find good, wholesome items for the family. When I find them inexpensive, I'm all over it. I'm not sure if all stores carry the same $5 but I'm assuming they do. Here is what they currently have till the 21st (at least in this area).

ESV Compact Bible - the entire bible small enough to fit in your purse:)
Hermie DVD - Skeeter and the Mystery of the Lost Mosquito Treasure
Building 429 CD
16 month calendar with the stores coupons on each month's page
and more....

3 comments:

EBeth Fisher said...

Is the ESV the same as the NASB? I thought they were different.
I have read some things about the ESV that make me not want to use it.

Do you know about it?

EBeth Fisher said...

The deals look great, though!

Amanda Kaake said...

I have no idea Beth, just posting the deals.:)