Search This Blog

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Summer Fun!




We were able to get the kids a slip and slide this year because of after clearance sales. They had so much fun on it as did their daddy. I had tons of fun watching and taking pictures. Although, secretly I wished I could go out and join them as well. I'm so glad we were able to do this since I've slacked and not taking them to a lake like I had wanted to:(



On another fun note, my daughter learned to ride her bike! We're so super excited. Between my husband working overtime last year, school before then, etc... it just didn't work out for him to teach her how to ride. A dear friend (Tonya) came over the other day and told me how we could take the pedals off of Lyshie's bike, have her sit on it and push it with her feet to get a feel for balance. Funny thing, Matt had heard that on the radio that same day (or day before - can't remember), and he forgot to tell me. lol. So within less than a week of doing this, Lyshie is now fully riding her bike with the pedals on it. What a great way to learn. We're very proud of her and she's super excited. What a fun summer!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

well fun times!!!! YAY for Allysha! Glad she finally learned!
Love you