Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Try it for free! Nothing But Soap on Etsy....Updates Below!


I was so excited to find this listing today on Etsy. Just find a $.10 cent listing on their site and follow the instructions. No payment necessary. I can't wait to try the soap I"ll be sampling. I'm always looking for new/natural products that I enjoy using. It's also great supporting a wham or someone who works out of their home. Very exciting indeed.

Check out this site for more information - http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7339966


Update!
I have been using my soap now for the last couple days and it's lovely! Most homemade soaps leave a bit of film on the body, but this one does not. The scent was very subtle and lovely, not overpowering like lots of other soaps out there. I truly did feel refreshed after using this lovely product.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

oh how fun. When i get the time I must check that out. sooooooooo busy these days.
Love you!!!!