Search This Blog

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Thrifty Finds...




Today while out and about I ended up going to a Mom 2 Mom sale as well as Goodwill. I got all the below items for a total $18.50 and $2 of that went to enter the Mom 2 Mom sale. Below you will find 0-3 month clothes for my soon to arrive son, Joshua. I needed little outfits in size newborn and 0-3 months for summer. I found some adorable little outfits. The next picture was purchased for my son, Jonathan. He wears size 4t. Among the clothing, he also got a nice pair of sandles. Last but not least is a fairy nightgown for my Lyshie as well as a ball glove. It's a Franklin and while used, it seems in pretty stinking good condition. This will of course get passed down to my sons when she's done with it:) Oh yes, and Lyshie is now wearing girls size 16/18! Crazy! I just love thrifty finds:)

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Nice finds! I miss our goodwill in Bryan so much. It is back , but really small until they get moved into their permanent building. I can't wait!!

Amanda Kaake said...

You're more than welcome to come up and go shopping anytime you'd like;) Our prices are cheaper here too;)