Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

How he's growing....




Just thought I'd post a couple pictures of my sweet son. He has wanted to go out and get the mail for so long. His big sister decided she'd take him out and show him how to get it along with how to be careful and watch for traffic. He was so excited that she helped him. In the other picture you'll see him "cooking". It doesn't matter what we're making, he's always there wanting to help. His daddy was making peanut butter and oat chocolate chip cookies. Jon was pretty excited to be helping with those for sure. It's amazing how it seems like just yesterday it was Allysha doing all these things. My how time flies. She's the perfect big sister for her brother and I know she will be for the next one too. My, how they grow.

No comments: