Search This Blog

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Salvation Army Deals

While on the way to the mall for my son's b-day, we stopped in at the Salvation Army. For $13 and change, here is what we came home with....

4 pair of shorts for my son - brand name and like new.
1 short sleeved shirt for my son
1 sleeveless shirt for my son
Renaissance style dress for my dd - like new for dress up
New package of bamboo handles for my dd to make a purse.
The Elves and the Shoemaker book and cassette tape

We're now almost done with his summer clothing and this helped tremendously. Yeah! I have learned over the past year that if we don't need it, I'm not going to buy it. We've had too much stuff just sitting around getting used. Granted, it was all resale items, however, it just took up way too much room. So while it may be pretty, if I don't need it, it's not coming in my house;).

No comments: