Search This Blog

Friday, October 3, 2008

Fall Decorating





Fall is my very favorite season. I just love it! I got the urge yesturday to do some fall decorating. I'm still not done with my front porch so you'll have to wait to see pix of that. So far here's what I've done. The flowers in the vase are going to be cut down a bit more but I just couldn't wait to set them out. My mom has LOVELY fall decor. My favorite is always how she decorates her window boxes. I get to look at hers in awe since I don't have any of my own. I would love to decorate with bittersweet, but my husband is right - our son would eat it. That would be all bad. Oh well I guess.

Back to the above pix. I hung up a new picture over our fireplace. I'm hoping to get some medium sized cream colored pillar candles to go in the holders that are on the mantle. We're also hoping to gather some fall leaves and dip them in parafin like we used to do at home. It's absolutely gorgeous! If we do that we'll sprinkle them out all over the mantle on the fireplace as well as some pine cones and acorns. I'm so excited I can hardly wait!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Just lovely my darling daughter!
Love,
mom