Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I will survive....

Wow things are hectic. I'm hosting a co-op online where I have not been given the same information twice from the supplier so things are getting slightly hairy.

We're getting ready for a garage sale this weekend and are still cleaning out the garage. Thankfully we did a lot of that last night and got it all out for trash today. Talk about a HUGE trash pile.

Also trying to catch up on laundry, dishes and all the other fun stuffs.

I have a lady coming today to hopefully buy Allysha's current bedroom set so we can purchase a bunk futon bed for her. This will come in very handy when company comes over. - woo hoo! So much to do and so little time. Plus we're schooling year round this school year.

Wowsa...so yeah, if you think about it, pray for me this week/weekend:) Thankfully on Tuesday St. Vincent De Paul is coming out to pick up anything I have leftover. Woo hoo! At least I'll be rid of most of this stuff. lol!

So in the meantime, in case you don't hear from me at all from now till Sunday, don't take offense. Just know we're crazy busy.

1 comment:

Elizzyfish said...

Hiya Mandi!

Thanks for the note on my blog. You are truly a real friend. Thank you for your prayers.

You'll be in mine, this Spring cleaning weekend!
A bunk bed sounds like fun.