Search This Blog

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Has your child or someone you know had adverse reactions to vaccines?

I'm getting information together for another article which I hope will someday be put into a book. This one will be on straight facts from families of children who after they received vaccines, had adverse reactions. If you feel this is something you'd like to help me with I'd be more than appreciative for what information you can give me. Pictures, videos and articles can all be submitted to me at mandikaake @ gmail. com (remove spaces). What I'm primarily looking for is how it affected your life and a picture of what that time in your life was like. I know this is very personal and may be very hard. I'm hoping to someday make this into a book after I've compiled enough information to help other parents. Please also email me your first or last name and what city or state you live in that way I can give proper credit for the article and hopefully come out with a book. It'd also be helpful to have your e-mail address or other way to contact you in case I need to contact you before this is all put together. Thank you in advance. I'd already received several stories and know this will go to help many people.

No comments: