Search This Blog

Monday, May 19, 2008

Start Swapping Today

Most people are feeling the financial squeeze which makes swapping/bartering such a wonderful thing. There are now sites online set up for you to do this very thing. Here I am including links for you. If you find these sites through me, please refer me so I can get a free credit - my username is mandikaake

Swapadvd.com is a site where you can go to get rid of your used or unused dvd's that you no longer want.

paperbackswap.com is an online site that let's you trade books of all kinds. Get rid of those unwanted books to get one you've been hoping to get.

swapacd.com is a site where you can go to get rid of unwanted cd's and reclaim some of those oldies.

micrunchyparenting.com/MessageBoard - this is an online forum I started for natural parents in Michigan. We have a board set up for those who have things they want to get rid of or swap If you do not live in Michigan send me a message and we'll see if we can work something out.

diapertraders.com is an online site for essentially cloth diapering mama's - i however no longer cd but still love to chat there. They have occasional swaps as well as an area to list things you might want to swap.

Also, you can get on craigslist.com and other online sites to find swapping in your area. I would also encourage you to talk to your friends about starting up some kind of swapping system. This could really prove to be invaluable to you and your family whether it be swapping time, talent or goods.

No comments: