Search This Blog

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Despite Sickness God is good!

Matthew started putting in a fence last Saturday but was not able to finish due to weather and mono. Yes mono......so if anyone wants to come up and finish putting up the fence, mow the yard or fix our van we wouldn't mind a bit;)

Despite that things are going well. I am hoping to get my garden fully in no later than tomorrow. I had to use The Claw to get the ground worked up and am currently in here resting. Who cares about workout machines when you have to use The Claw. Nothing compares! lol!

Well, I must be off for now but thought I'd post something on my new blog.

2 comments:

Elizzyfish said...

I have to agree with you on that one. Now, I am no gardener - not even in my dreams could I be like you are, but what I have attempted to do in my window box has killed my back. Okay, so pregnancy also contributes, but being hunched over dirt and plants - definitely not for the weak!

Mandi, can I just say that you belong here in the country of gardening. Did you know that just about every English person has a garden! In fact, I don't know anyone that does not have one. It is the pride and joy of a proper English household.
Well, then again...you are of English stock, too, so I am hardly surprised.

I look forward to seeing pictures of your garden!

Amanda Kaake said...

Oh I'd love to live by you. I have always dreamed of living there in a stone cottage with a never ending garden all around me. Please takes pix of everything.